Targeting world class base and precious metal deposits in Southern Africa
Get even closer to what’s going on behind the scenes at Kavango Resources - 'Boots on the Ground'
About Kavango Resources
Kavango Resources is an exploration company targeting world-class base and precious metal discoveries in Botswana and Zimbabwe.
The Company’s highly experienced board and management teams have a track record of delivering projects and creating shareholder value in Africa. Alongside its specialist partners, Kavango uses state-of-the-art exploration techniques and technology to uncover mineralisation in historically overlooked project areas.
Botswana is among the most favourable destinations for mineral exploration in Africa:
- Ranked among the top ten most attractive mining investment destinations globally
- Stable and democratically-elected government, with pro-mining legal system
- Among the world’s fastest-growing economies, with strong income per capita
- Established mining sector contributing to nearly 30% of GDP and 80% of exports
- Well-developed infrastructure, with highly efficient road system and rail network
- Underexplored due to thick sand cover with proven geological potential
Zimbabwe offers a rapidly growing opportunity to pursue modern-day mineral discoveries:
- Rich history of gold mining across 22 greenstone belts and >4,000 registered mines
- Under-explored for modern-day, bulk mining potential
- Door open to foreign investment following removal of indigenisation policy
- Improving operating environment driven by economic, political, and mining reform
- First-mover advantage as international exploration and mining interest grows